Fire Tom Delay
Among his offenses, Tom DeLay:
* Accepted trips from corporations and later helped kill legislation they opposed
* Accepted trips from the lobbyist for a foreign government in violation of House rules
* Paid family members more than $500,000 out of campaign contributions
* Helped sweatshops in the Mariana Islands at the behest of a lobbyist.
* Promised a role in drafting legislation to a corporate donor
* Tried to coerce a Congressman for a vote on Medicare
* Allegedly used corporate money given to his PAC to finance Texas campaigns in violation of state law
* Used Homeland Security resources in a dispute with Democrats in Texas
* Diverted funds from a children's charity for lavish celebrations at the Republican convention
* Threatened retaliation against interest groups that don't support Republicans
* Stacked the House Ethics Committee with representatives who have contributed to his legal defense fund
* Crippled the effectiveness of the House Ethics Committee by purging members who had rebuked him
* Pushed for a rules change for the House Ethics process that paralyzed the panel
* Sought a rule change that would have no longer "required leaders to step aside temporarily if indicted"
Yeah I stole that right from the moveon site, but really just how corrupt do you have to appear to get investigated? and since most of this is public record, how corrupt do you have to Be to get kicked out?
It's time to take the gloves off people, the Radical Right running this country isn't about morals or values, it's about greed and profit.
Get involved, get dirty and let's get those bums out of office.
(For all my friends that aren't US citizens, you're still welcome to chime in.)
(edit: I meant get those bums out of office, there's definately more then one.)