1. Total number of records I own on CD (or vinyl or cassette):
2. Total volume of music files on my computer:
0, zero, zilch, nada. I've just let that whole "download free porn" thing pass me by (Oh wait, that should have been music, porn is a completely different meme.) Still zero for music though.
3. The last record I bought:
(CD vinyl or cassette ...)
Good grief, that would be C'mon C'mon: Sheryl Crow (yes back in 2002)
I've mostly stopped buying music for myself, I just use the Amazon wish list and wait for presents.
4. The last record listened to / song playing now:
American IV: The Man Comes Around : Johnny Cash
5. Five records that I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (either singles or albums):
I don't play a lot of music if I'm not in the car, and in the car I have
C'Mon C'Mon: Sherly Crow
The Man Comes Around: Johnny Cash
Exile in Guyville: Liz Phair
Red Dirt Girl: Emmylou Harris
Tuesday Night Music Club: Sheryl Crow
Whip Smart: Liz Phair
Which is 6 but that's what the changer holds, so deal with it. That was basically my traveling music for the drive from Virginia to Arizona, but kalligraphy can tell you that I used to listen to that a lot anyway.
6. Tag five people to do this meme...
I'll tag five, but just because I'm wondering what you're listening to. Drop me a note if you don't feel like doing the whole meme ;)
And gee since I imposed this on them, I guess I should forgive agamisu :)